Monday, June 9, 2008

Surgery went well!

It is late and we are just arriving home from Bismarck, but thought I would let everyone know that DH came through surgery just fine. He is having a little pain, but is still pretty numb from the nerve block. The doctor did not find a torn bicep tendon as was thought, but found a bone spur that was missed during the first surgery. This was catching on the rotator cuff tendon and causing it to fray and swell. Hopefully we will have full recovery, DH follows up with the doctor in three days. Will post more soon!

4 comments:

Forsberg's said...

I"m glad all went well- send dad our love-

Sharon said...

I hope all goes well with the recovery. You're in our thoughts. It's so nice to be able to keep up through blogging. Love you

Michelle said...

I am glad everything is good. I hope they got everything. How are you? Talk to me when you can.

Forsberg's said...

I just wanted to make a comment about the comment you left for me about the dirt. The funny thing is when I was typing the word dirt, I hesitated and laughed as I thought of what you always say. How did I not know you would catch me?