Saturday, November 29, 2008
Productive Day and ..... Santa!
The day started around 9, yes I know I really slept in, but in my defense I was just making up for the sleep I lost so I could go to yesterday's sales. I made pancakes and eggs for the family, cleaned up the dishes, did three loads of laundry, and then cleaned the whole house (all three floors!) by 2:00pm. I realize that our house is really not that big, but it is very rare for me to have the time to clean all three floors on the same day. Next week is the week before the no test week that comes before finals, so I have three tests and two quizes next week and I wanted to have the house cleaned before the week starts. Then we went to Santa Village to see Santa!! I was impressed with what we found when we got there. We started by going to see Santa, then Little K decorated a cookie with Mrs. Claus. From there we went on a horse-drawn wagon ride, saw a really neat miniature train set, and saw three of Santa's reindeer! Then we came home to have hot chocolate to warm up! It was a GREAT day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray, it sounds like you got a lot done. He looks so cute sitting next to Santa. I can't wait to take my kids.
What great memories you are creating.
Yeah for having time to clean the house. and OMG he is sooo cute in all those pictures. I am so excited to do take my kids and me. I am sittin on Santa's lap this year!! Good luck on your tests. I will talk to you later
You are right! The pictures are so cute. Thanks for calling. It made my day! :)
Post a Comment