Sunday, February 8, 2009

Monstor Truck Jam











The monster truck jam came to the Fargodome this weekend, so we made a family outing. I can't say that I was to enthusiastic about going, but Little K thought it was "sooo EXCITING!" when we got the tickets. We all went and it was enjoyable, though you were kind of left with the feeling that you wanted a little more. There seemed to be a lot of downtime between events and when trucks flipped over. But I was amazed that there wasn't a lot of body damage when they did flip over. Guess that is how they are designed though.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are a better mom then me. I would never sit through monster truck anything for my kids. I might let them go, but I would stay home or do something more enjoyable like .... poke myself in the eye 100 times. lol