Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Monster Trucks
Wow it really has been a long time, I just can't ever seem to find time to sit down and catch up. So while these things happened awhile ago, I still thought I would post them. Last year, we went to the Monster Truck Jam as a family. Little K and DH really liked it, so we though we might make it a tradition while we are located here. So my gift to DH at Christmas was tickets. We were a little closer this year, but the really cool thing was that due to an accident I have a new camera with a better zoom, so I was able to take better pictures. I know we seem a bit country to like this sort of thing, but there were a lot of people there so at least we are not alone!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment