Monday, March 14, 2011
Star Wars Lego
So the other day K saw this Star Wars lego kit online, he had seen a new game coming out and I was trying to convince him he does not need it. (We have the complete saga version, he still insists this new one is different.) Anyway, K decided he had to have this toy.($110!) Mom said it was way more than I was willing to spend, but he could save his money to get if he wanted. We had a few clothes and shoes to sell to the local used kids store, so I mentioned if he had any toys he wanted to sell the money would be all his. This first store did not take much of his things, but he netted about $20. This meant with what he had from chores he was at about $37. He really stepped up doing chores and earned more over the weekend. But last night, I got an email from ToysRUs. They were having a 30% off sale on this particular toy! So with that in mind, K headed back into his toys and decided to sell even more. So by this afternoon he had $83 dollars in hand. He practically skipped into the store! He was so excited, as you can tell by the smile on his face. We finished our errands for the day and headed home for the building. It took me 4 hours to build this! But it is worth it, just look at that smile. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WooHoo you got it done!! His grin really does go from ear to ear. Looks like you had a good day.
You are the BEST MOM in the whole world:) I love the pictures it really does tell the story!
Post a Comment