Saturday, April 30, 2011

One of those moms...

Yes I became one of those moms. We have had some changes to our schedule of late and some additions as well. I have always practiced spelling with K in the car, where he an't escape, but recently we have added eating dinner on our way somewhere, reading, and doing math to the things we try to accomplish in the car. We have had to switch daycare for a little while, our regular daycare/friend had surgery. So we are having to drive a little to get there. Add to this K is in swimming lessons twice a week and I have had to take first aid/CPR classes on Monday nights (puts me in class from 4-9pm straight!). Fortunately this is just a temporary state for us, I never really wanted to be a mom who is so busy that we are trying to accomplish everything in the car while trying to get to the next activity. But for now, we are a multitasking, running to and fro, crazy family.

No comments: