Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day Fun




I decided with all that has been going on we were going to just have some family fun for the holiday. So we looked through some local brochures and decided to try the zoo and Yunker Children's Museum. The zoo was okay, but I think I am just spoiled from going to Hogle Zoo. The zoo was a little smaller than the Logan zoo and cost a lot more. But it will help them take care of the animals. They did have a very beautiful antique completely restored carousel. We didn't get any pictures of that, but I was impressed. Little K also cot a crane to play peek-a-boo with hime for about fifteen minutes. Then we headed to the museum, which was really neat. It is a bit rundown, but considering it is a hands-on children's museum it was actually pretty cool. Little K loved this sculpture that was like a roller coaster for little balls. Beyond that I think he liked the bubble play area, the little planetarium, and the puppets. He actually cried when we left, it is very reasonable in price, so I think we will definitely go back. We ended the evening with renting movies and relaxing at home.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Zoo's are always overprised. But I am glad you guys had a good time!