Wow, what a semester it has been. Honestly, there is a good reason that this is the last year of classes. If the classes were this hard at the beginning, nobody would finish. Almost every week this semester has felt like finals week! My professors kept mentioning that we should be familiar with what we were discussing from our previous dynamics classes. I kept thinking, I am pretty sure I went to that class and none of this sounds familiar! Of course, this is the year when the rubber hits the road, the brain hits a brick wall,.. or something like that. I understand that they are just trying to make us the best pharmacists we could be, but I just hope that I finish still able to function. I have learned a lot, but it has been really hard this semester. I expect that the coming semester will be more of the same. I was not always positive that I would pass all my classes, but now with finals completed and grades officially in... I PASSED! I actually even ended with all A's and B's! While I know I could have probably done better, would have liked to make the Dean's list, with everything considered I am happy with how it turned out. So now all that is left to do is prepare for Christmas! (PS. I know Christmas has come and gone, but I am still trying to play catch up!)Sunday, January 9, 2011
One more semester DONE!
Wow, what a semester it has been. Honestly, there is a good reason that this is the last year of classes. If the classes were this hard at the beginning, nobody would finish. Almost every week this semester has felt like finals week! My professors kept mentioning that we should be familiar with what we were discussing from our previous dynamics classes. I kept thinking, I am pretty sure I went to that class and none of this sounds familiar! Of course, this is the year when the rubber hits the road, the brain hits a brick wall,.. or something like that. I understand that they are just trying to make us the best pharmacists we could be, but I just hope that I finish still able to function. I have learned a lot, but it has been really hard this semester. I expect that the coming semester will be more of the same. I was not always positive that I would pass all my classes, but now with finals completed and grades officially in... I PASSED! I actually even ended with all A's and B's! While I know I could have probably done better, would have liked to make the Dean's list, with everything considered I am happy with how it turned out. So now all that is left to do is prepare for Christmas! (PS. I know Christmas has come and gone, but I am still trying to play catch up!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats! Way to Go, lady!
Post a Comment