

Due to all of the before mentioned issues, we arrived late in SLC. By this time DH had already arrived. So DH and KF (the oldest) picked us up at the airport and we all returned to KF's house. KW ( 2nd oldest) and her family joined us and we all had a wonderful spaghetti dinner. KF uses the same jar of sauce as we do! We then all headed to our hotel to go swimming. It was a lot of fun, but there was A LOT of chlorine in the pool and hot tub. My skin itched so bad, we went through all of the trial size lotion I had brought with me that evening! I must say that I have beautiful grandchildren, of course it helps that my kids are beautiful too. The three of us then turned in for what we hoped was night of good rest. The hotel we stayed at had sleep number beds, DH and I were looking forward to those! Well, for those who know me, it didn't turn out as planned. We spent probably and hour or more trying to figure the beds out. We gave up and went to sleep. The next night we realized that both remotes worked one bed and the other bed was broken. So everytime one of us tried to make the bed more comfortable for ourself, it was only adjusting the one bed! I can not say I was too impressed with it even once we figured it out, I was very happy to get back and go to sleep in my own bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment